Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid has designed less offset hosel for developing capability for expert’s golf player. This hybrid golf clubface with zero roll generates a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face and enables to shot struck fly higher on a more consistent basis. It is the good combination of forgiveness, distance and workability. Consistency with this club is wonderful, much easier to control due to design closer face to ball contact. RAZR X Tour Hybrids is generally straight with a lot more flexibility to use your swing to move the ball around, thanks to Inertia Driven Design which also helps you to shot the ball result higher and also longer.
Featuring with Callaway’s aggressive Variable Face Thickness technology is one of the other advantages offered by this hybrid. Variable Face Thickness technology leverage precision shaping for every hybrid golf clubs helping the golfer increase the size of the sweet spot while striking the best goofball speeds as well as longer distances. Additionally, the less offset hosel is one important difference feature when compared with standard models of the Razr X hybrid. For more skilled player, this benefit enables to increase workability and boosts confidence.
For more information, please visit Amazon.com to find out the Best Deals on Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid golf club.
Callaway’s Zero Roll design makes this clubs easy to hit the ball for increasing distance with softer landings. The clubface is designed nearly 20 percent thinner than in the Diablo Edge Tour for faster ball speeds and longer distances.
Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid Features
- Zero Roll Design – This golf clubface use zero roll which delivers a slightly higher launch angle for shots strike low to the face, improving length along with smoother landings.
- Aggressive VFT Technology – Precision shaping of the face thickness in every golf club boosts the size of a great position and also Creates hotter golf ball velocities to get more lengthy distance.
- Inertia Driven Design – Improved head dimension on the standard version generates more desirable forgiveness and Makes shots that will fly higher, longer as well as straighter.
- Standard designs come with an offset hosel that will allow during squaring the clubface at impact when delivering a look at address which usually increases self confidence.
- Tour styles contain less offset to raise workability.
- Men’s hybrids through Zero Roll design plus bigger head dimensions.
Pros & Cons
- Reliable from a variety of lies; crescent-shaped sole cuts through rough.
- Consistently produces straight shots but can be curved in both directions; leading edge and sole design are great from trouble lies and rough; a low, boring trajectory is the typical flight.
- Very accurate sticks; testers hit laser-like straight shots on good swings.
- A noticeable reduction in sidespin reduces slices and hooks; minimal loss of distance on off-center hits.
- Most testers get comparable distance to their own clubs; some guys pick up a few yards.
- Longer than most (some testers say a lot longer), particularly off the tee.
- Comfortable weight to it; solid strikes immediately impart a soft, concentrated feel to the hands.
- * Solid thud and a springy feel; testers describe impact as crushing and addictive.
- Sleek, low-profile design has a narrow face that won’t overpower you; slight offset helps to square club.
- Clean black head and brushed face and topline are classy; compact design appears easy to hit.
- Somewhat forgiving on lesser swings, but some higher handicappers are left wanting more; doesn’t stand out in any particular category.
- Low-ball hitters might prefer a bit more height than these normally deliver; a few testers comment that the shafts feel a bit long.
How much these hybrid’s run?
As mention above, this hybrid golf clubs are designed with many new technologies and being a very solid clubs delivering distance and forgiveness. Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid prices varies depending on where you buy it but Amazon tends to have the lowest price. The price is well worth the amount of club that you will be buying. This is about the expected price for any good name brand hybrid club and most of the top clubs cost even more than this. They price is fair considering this hybrid is made to make it easier to get the ball airborne and land it softer on the green.
What Other Are Saying about Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid
This hybrids golf clubs has received rave reviews from most consumers on the net with an average of 4.7 out of 5 from most reviewers on Amazon and the Callaway golf website itself.
Here are some of the comments to date:
- “Good Purchase” – I have never owned any hybrids before well it were a great investment. I purchased 2-4 Hybrids and have no regrets… (read more here: Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrids Review)
- “Good” – The ball flies off with a satisfying crack and a springy feel as if the ball is staying a fraction of a second longer… (read more here: Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrids Review)
- “Razr X Tour” – I have hit all the hybrids and Callaway is the most forgiving. Being able to put the ball where it needs to be… (read more here: Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrids Review)
If You have been considering to be choosing this Hybrid golf clubs. Click Here to buy at Amazon with the best price on Callaway Men’s RAZR X Tour Hybrid.