Callaway Men’s RAZR X Hybrid
Callaway Men’s RAZR X Hybrid is produced using the standard Callaway technologies, includes the VFT technology where used by many clubs right now. The new Roll Design Zero used to make the RAZR X Hybrid so that helps golfers hit the ball higher as well as lengthier strike, actually golf swings arranged low to the face.
These types of inertia-driven night clubs tend to be extremely playable and have intense VFT Technology which creates best golf ball speeds within possibly standard or Tour models to help you show your perfect performance.
Callaway Men’s Razr X hybrid release to make succeed through strength and also accuracy any time you step for the training course. The improvement Callaway’s Zero Roll model to support golf players strike the ball better on high and distance.
It not just improves length for the fairway or maybe out from the rough, it also generates smoother landings a must when approaching the green surrounded from risks. Callaway even offers the standard Razr X hybrid a greater head size, generating them extra forgiving even though producing pictures which fly higher, much longer, and also straighter.
The actual Razr X hybrid provide various benefits too. The actual golf clubs include Callaway’s impressive Variable Face Thickness technology, by using accuracy shaping for every specific hybrid. It boosts the dimension of this nice spot whilst providing hotter golf ball velocities as well as much longer distances. Any standard Razr X golf club also offers a great offset hosel to assist square the actual clubface with impact whilst supplying a look at target which will increases self confidence. The actual golf clubs conclude along with Razr X hybrid graphite shafts and also Callaway men’s universal grips.
Callaway Men’s RAZR X Hybrid Features
- VFT technology with precision shaping for each hybrid club.
- Zero Roll Design on the clubface generates a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, enhancing distance with softer landings.
- Increased head size of the standard RAZR X Hybrid model creates better forgiveness and produces shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Offset hosel helps square the clubface at impact and boosts confidence. Tour models have less offset to enhance workability.
- Men’s hybrid with Zero Roll design and larger head sizes.
- Generates higher launch angle on shots hit low on face.
- Head size is more forgiving, producing higher, straighter, longer shots.
- Offset hosel helps square clubface at impact; available in 3H, 4H, 5H, and 6H clubs, making it easier to square the club face.
- Built for Power and Precision.
Who’s Play these Hybrid?
The Callaway Men’s RAZR X Hybrid is release in the standard and the tour model. This means that they fit nearly every lady that is out there. The standard is designed more for the mid to high handicap golfer and the tour model is made for the more skilled golfer. RAZR X Hybrid have proven to be very easy to hit out of the rough and from tighter lies, which means they work for nearly every lady that decides to add them to their golf bag. Even beginners are able to strike these hybrid pretty good.
Pros & Cons
Long hitting capability
Grip is a little hard
If You have been considering to be choosing this Hybrid golf clubs. Click Here to buy with the best price of Callaway Men’s RAZR X Hybrid. Click here for more information, customer reviews, and purchase at Amazon