- Specifically designed to provide golfers with a more forgiving, distance enhancing alternative to long irons
- Low center of gravity for high, strong trajectories–great for amateur players
- Offset hosel assists in squaring the clubface at impact
- #6 hybrid features 30-degree loft, 61.8-degree lie, and 37-inch length
- Golf Digest Hot List 2010 gold medal winner
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Shaft Material: Graphite
- Flex: Ladies
- Loft: 30 Degrees
- Zero Roll Design – This golf clubface use zero roll which delivers a slightly higher launch angle for shots strike low to the face, improving length along with smoother landings.
- Aggressive VFT Technology – Precision shaping of the face thickness in every golf club boosts the size of a great position and also Creates hotter golf ball velocities to get more lengthy distance.
- Inertia Driven Design – Improved head dimension on the standard version generates more desirable forgiveness and Makes shots that will fly higher, longer as well as straighter.
- Standard designs come with an offset hosel that will allow during squaring the clubface at impact when delivering a look at address which usually increases self confidence.
- Tour styles contain less offset to raise workability.
- Men’s hybrids through Zero Roll design plus bigger head dimensions.
- VFT technology with precision shaping for each hybrid club.
- Zero Roll Design on the clubface generates a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, enhancing distance with softer landings.
- Increased head size of the standard RAZR X Hybrid model creates better forgiveness and produces shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Offset hosel helps square the clubface at impact and boosts confidence. Tour models have less offset to enhance workability.
- Men’s hybrid with Zero Roll design and larger head sizes.
- Generates higher launch angle on shots hit low on face.
- Head size is more forgiving, producing higher, straighter, longer shots.
- Offset hosel helps square clubface at impact; available in 3H, 4H, 5H, and 6H clubs, making it easier to square the club face.
- Built for Power and Precision.
- Specifically designed to provide golfers with a more forgiving, distance enhancing alternative to long irons.
- Low center of gravity for high, strong trajectories–great for amateur players.
- Offset hosel assists in squaring the clubface at impact.
- #4 hybrid features 24-degree loft, 60.3-degree lie, and 38.5-inch length.
- Golf Digest Hot List 2010 gold medal winner.
- Vertical CG Optimization : Designing a 30% thinner crown, it will allows for a lower center of gravity that’s in-line.
- Unique Sole Design Creates efficient impact with the face to maximize distance and also consistency.
- VFT Technology Generates high ball speeds across the entire face for hotter, more consistent distance.
- Offset Hosel Assists in squaring the clubface at impact while providing a look at address that boosts confidence
- Where most amateurs strike the ball on the clubface to promote high, strong trajectories that fly farther and land softer.
- Accuracy from a variety of turf conditions.
- Tour models have less offset to enhance workability.