Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid is the number one hybrids used on the PGA Tour, Champions Tour, and Nationwide Tour that comes with draw biases for shaping speed shot achieving longer distance. By using the patented technology, Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid increases distance, improves launch conditions and are exceptionally easy-to-hit. This golf club utilizes branded gaping technology that as well optimizes every golf club in the iron set and also rate five stars as well known as “Innovation” by 2010′s Golf Digest Hot List.
Adam Golf releases three hybrids, two mid-hybrids and three short-irons in this set; however you may also purchase them individually. It intends in order to provide the options for player for maximizing in forgiveness and playability. The A7OS Hybrids available in 17, 19, 22, 25, and 28 degree lofts. Featuring with ultra-thin crowns which enable to decrease the center of gravity being lower and assist the golf player to optimize the launch conditions, makes it elevates the ball out of the rough or off the fairway more easily. Additionally, the hybrids also rely on 44-gram heel/toe perimeter weighting; it will help you developing each swing with forgiveness.
The eight-piece men’s Idea a7OS hybrid iron set include 3-, 4- and 5-hybrids, 6- and 7-mid-hybrids and multipurpose scoring clubs in 8-iron through pitching wedge. Those rating hybrid golf clubs include quad cavity-backs and perimeter weighting intended for confidence-inspiring ball-flights and remarkable playability. Additionally, the 6- and 7-mid-hybrids apply the four-way cambered sole and an H-back™ channel vibration dampening system to be able to improve length as well as gapping.
For more information, please visit Amazon.com to find out the Best Deals on Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid clubs.
Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid Features
- Game development hybrids obtainable in 17, 19-, 22-, 25-, and 28-degree lofts *Ultra-thin crown with low center of gravity allows enhance launch conditions
- 44-gram heel/toe perimeter weighting presents greater forgiveness
- Thin golf club face for better golf ball acceleration; draw biases to get more desirable shot shaping
- Top hybrids applied to PGA, Champions, and Nationwide Tours
- Graf alloy ProLaunch Axis Graphite Shaft
- Forgiveness: High
- Offset: Progressive
- Sole Width: Wide
- Launch Angle: Mid-High
- Available Lofts: 17º, 19º, 22º, 25º, 28º
- Gold Winner of 2010 Golf Digest Hot List.
Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid Specifications:
- Dexterity: Right Hand
- Makeup: 4 & 5 Hybrids, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW & GW Irons (8 Clubs)
- Hybrid Shafts: Graf alloy High Launch Graphite
- Iron Shafts: Performance Light 85 Steel
- Flex: Select From Drop Down
- Length/Lie: Standard
- Grips: Adams Factory Grips
How Much Should You Expect to These Hybrids?
Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid prices varies depending on where you buy it but Amazon tends to have the lowest price.
What Other Are Saying?
This hybrids golf clubs has received rave reviews from most consumers on the net with an average of 4.7 out of 5 from most reviewers on Amazon.
Here are some of the comments to date:
- “Adams gold hybrid” – My brother gave my dad an Adams golf club for his birthday. My dad loved it and wanted more of it. So I searched amazon and both clubs he wanted were there … (read more here: Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid Review)
- “Adams A7OS Hybrid Review” – I have always heard this club is much easier to hit than a long iron. I bought mine to replace my 2 iron and … (read more here: Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid Review)
- “Adams hybrid 3 iron” – Great club. Very easy to use. Better than a fairway 5 wood … (read more here: Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid Review)
Pros & Cons
The Pros: Hand grips feel good, non-slip but not restrictive. Sweet spot is very large, offers good forgiveness. Weighting feels good, balance is set to a comfortable place.
The Cons: -
If You have been considering to be choosing this hybrid golf clubs. Click Here to buy at Amazon with the best price on Adams Golf A7OS Hybrid.